pimpf
Satya
2020-01-15 11:59:03 UTC
If you've read
Cvzcs ol fgebff,
you'll notice that his character spawns in a
zbanfgrel ng bar cbvag. Gurer vf n fpnel qrivy ba gur jnyy.

Charles, if you're reading this, :+1: :wave:
Standards are wonderful! So many to pick from!
Michel
2020-01-15 12:18:09 UTC
Post by Satya
If you've read
Cvzcs ol fgebff,
you'll notice that his character spawns in a
zbanfgrel ng bar cbvag. Gurer vf n fpnel qrivy ba gur jnyy.
Lbh zvtug nyfb unir abgvprq gung va uvf Ynhaqel frevrf, gur
znva cebgntbavfg vf pnyyrq Obo Byvire Senapvf Ubjneq.

VVEP ur hfrq gb unat bhg urer, ohg gung'f lrnef^Jqrpnqrf ntb.
-dsr-
2020-02-10 16:38:37 UTC
Post by Michel
Post by Satya
If you've read
Cvzcs ol fgebff,
you'll notice that his character spawns in a
zbanfgrel ng bar cbvag. Gurer vf n fpnel qrivy ba gur jnyy.
Lbh zvtug nyfb unir abgvprq gung va uvf Ynhaqel frevrf, gur
znva cebgntbavfg vf pnyyrq Obo Byvire Senapvf Ubjneq.
VVEP ur hfrq gb unat bhg urer, ohg gung'f lrnef^Jqrpnqrf ntb.
I co-moderate his blog. It's a lot like any ostensibly single-subject
newsfroup, but without threading or a killfile or...

Every so often we discuss putting it on something with an NNTP backend.
Nothing much has actually happened.

-dsr-
Michel
2020-02-10 19:22:14 UTC
Post by -dsr-
Post by Michel
VVEP ur hfrq gb unat bhg urer, ohg gung'f lrnef^Jqrpnqrf ntb.
I co-moderate his blog. It's a lot like any ostensibly single-subject
newsfroup, but without threading or a killfile or...
But with the ability to whack people, which, having read his blog and
its topics, I'd imagine comes in useful far more often than he'd like.
Post by -dsr-
Every so often we discuss putting it on something with an NNTP backend.
Nothing much has actually happened.
Small matter of programming, round tuits, yeah I can see that.

Alan J. Wylie
2020-01-15 19:43:12 UTC
Post by Satya
If you've read
Cvzcs ol fgebff,
you'll notice that his character spawns in a
zbanfgrel ng bar cbvag. Gurer vf n fpnel qrivy ba gur jnyy.
Sebz Gur Ncbpnylcfr Pbqrk: "Gur Erq Fxhyy phyg gnxvat gur
fvtugfrrvat ryringbe hc gur Ohew Xunyvsn jvgu n oynpx tbng naq n FPFV
pnoyr".
--
Alan J. Wylie https://www.wylie.me.uk/

Dance like no-one's watching. / Encrypt like everyone is.
Security is inversely proportional to convenience