Untold suffering
Wojciech Derechowski
2019-11-08 04:48:39 UTC
On the 40th anniversary of 1979 climate conference 11,000 researchers warn
in BioScience of untold suffering. Some demand career breaks to save the
planet from climate change. This marks considerable advancement over the
period of, say, the first crusade as most of the researchers unlike their
medieval ecclesiastical colleagues have presumably some scientific training.
Furthermore what once was according to Albert of Aachen a divinely inspired
goose or a she-goat is now Greta Thunberg.

WD
Who is Entscheidungs and what is his problem?
Juancho
2019-11-14 22:59:50 UTC
Post by Wojciech Derechowski
On the 40th anniversary of 1979 climate conference 11,000 researchers warn
in BioScience of untold suffering.
It gives me peace of mind: an evenly distributed, at a global scale,
dispatch of unavoidable suffering.

I'm in! Cannot wait for it to come to fruition.

Somehow, I suspect that is NOT going to happen. And I will relinquish my
turbodiesel VW car when I die, and not a day before that.
--
EOT.